20 KG Leaderflex Flexible Tile Adhesive for wood flooring
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 60 or above and pay only £18.95 each
Rapid hardening and setting adhesive
• Ideal for the application on wood composites
• Ideal for porcelain stoneware
• Ideal for large sizes
• Elevated flexibility
• Quick setting
• Can be spread in a layer of up to 10 mm
• Conforms to: EN 12004 CLASS C2F S1
TECHNICAL FEATURES: Special extra-white or grey flexible adhesive with high special polymer content, thixotropic, frost proof. Rapid hardening and setting. For laying natural stone and porcelain tile, flooring and walls even with smooth non-absorbent surfaces. Ideal for laying on wooden-beam floors subject to oscillations, for tile on tile of existing flooring and for large sized tiles, also on heated screed.
AREAS OF APPLICATION: • Rapid-setting, interior and exterior floor and wall tiling with natural stone and granite, provided they are stable when they come in contact with water.
• Rapid-setting, interior and exterior floor and wall tiling with all types of ceramic, including on hot-water heated screed and on electric coil heated screeds.
• Rapid-setting, interior and exterior tiling with porcelain tile and non absorbing single-fired tile on pre-existing ceramic floorings.
• Rapid-setting tiling with porcelain tile and non absorbing single-fired tile on wooden-beam floors subject to oscillations.
• Rapid-setting tiling on plasterboard.