25 Kg Bengrip Plus White
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 60 or above and pay only £13.99 each
Special adhesive created to prevent vertical slippage of tiles when fixing, high ultimate strength and long open time
• High resistance to sliding
• Application without the need for spacers
• Perfect for glass and ceramic mosaics
• Perfect for Klinker and thick floor coverings
• Its smooth consistency reduces fatigue
• Long open time • Conforms to: EN 12004 CLASS C2TE
• With CEMLATEX 600 Conforms to: EN 12004 CLASS C2TE S2
TECHNICAL FEATURES: BENFERGRIP + is a HIGHLY TIXOTROPIC adhesive in powder consisting of highly resistant cement, selected granulometry quartz, synthetic resins and special new generation additives. Its formula was conceived and developed for rapid and safe installation of all ceramic materials, even from top to bottom.
• It has been formulated to develop high resistance to slippage when fixing wall tiles.
• Tiles can be fixed without spacers, and working from the top down.
• BENFERGRIP + ’s special formula creates a thixotropic adhesive, which remains soft during mixing, spreading and tiling, but regains consistency immediately afterwards.
• BENFERGRIP + has a long open time, which is indispensable in ensuring that the tile backs are properly wetted through the action of the special additives, and allowing its use in a softer state than traditional adhesives without loss of vertical bonding power.
• BENFERGRIP + white does not contain sand and therefore it is particularly suitable also for laying glass mosaic.
Hi-tech adhesive, extra-white, with no vertical slippage, frost-proof. Perfect for laying mosaic (glass, marble, porcelain), porcelain tiles and single-fired tiles floors and coverings. Laying thick floor coverings. High final resistances and extended open time.
• for laying interior and exterior wall and floor
• with CEMLATEX 600 suitable for floors with sizes bigger than 2.000 cm2 swimming pools, cold stores, prefabricated buildings and floors typically subject to heavy loading